We're building a beautiful cloud so your experience is delightful, one that allows you to focus on what you do best: explore idea, create value, and deliver applications that you are proud of. We are excited to see what you will build today, and we want to hear from you: what worked, what didn't, what we can do better — after all, we are not done and there is more to come. Reach us on Slack or on GitHub. Your Nimbella cloud account gives you all of the following features and benefits:
- A dedicated and secure domain name for your cloud applications. If you need more, let us know.
- Static front-end assets are automatically deployed to and served from a global CDN.
- Back-ends are run on demand, near-instantly. No servers for you to be bothered with, ever.
- Upload files to a secured data bucket, grant limited access as needed.
- Record application state in a key-value store, with data accessible to all your back-end logic at extremely low latency.
- Build workflows and orchestrate long running tasks.
Download, login, and deploy starter apps in 60 seconds.
The Nimbella CLI is called
nim. It helps you organize and deploy your
applications to the Nimbella cloud, to a secure domain that is unique to your projects.
Select your platform below to download and install the CLI, then enter the following command to login and get
nim auth login
This is a test token. Please
Sign In from Nimbella.com to get a real token.
There are several starter projects published on GitHub that you can try out immediately. Here are a few examples:
git clone https://github.com/nimbella/demo-projects
- QR generator (HTML + Node.js):
nim project deploy demo-projects/qrcode
- Page-vist counter (HTML + PHP + Key-Value and Object Store):
nim project deploy demo-projects/visits
- Image-to-text service using OCR and Tesseract (React + Node.js + Key-Value and Object Store):
nim project deploy demo-projects/ocr
- Chat room (React + Node.js + Key-Value and Object Store):
nim project deploy demo-projects/chat
You should also try out the Nimbella Workbench which offers a rich terminal like experience right in your
browser. The workbench allows you to use many of the
nim commands you will use on your desktop
with a more convenient click-through experience when you need it.
Click this link to login to the Workbench.